Over this last year, AIC has experienced the highest growth since its inception in 2014. We could talk about the statistics of website visits and social media followers, but at the end of the day, it means little if the ministry hasn’t been a valuable resource to those called to lead and pastor.
Throughout the last year, we have received messages and have been involved in one-on-one conversations with individuals who have kindly talked about how the ministry has been a wonderful grace in their life. Whether it has been an individual wrestling with the call to ministry, a leader helped by the posts or podcasts, or a Pastor trying to help men in his congregation, we have received encouragement from folks in different vocations and locations, from nearby and as far-flung as Romania and New Zealand.
Therefore, AIC is deeply grateful for YOU! If it wasn’t for you reading our articles, entering our giveaways, taking the assessment test, and telling your peers, we would not be around today. We are thankful for God’s work in and through you.
For your encouragement, we want to tell you just a few highlights from 2017.
- Am I Called? and When Sinners Say ‘I Do’ were both translated into Romanian.
- B&H Publishers picked up the rights to the Spanish version of AIC, revised it, and re-released it for Latino churches. Four boxes were freely given to AIC by The Gospel Coalition to giveaway as part of the free resources that we offer.
- RightNow Media, a multi-media church resource site, began hosting AIC videos through their video service.
- We began working with Lifeway Ministries to have the AIC assessment translated into Spanish so that those who read the Spanish AIC translation can take the assessment and then be directed to more resources.
- AIC was able to attend the For the Church Conference at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in September. This allowed us to get Free resources into the hands of men who feel called into pastoral ministry.
- The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary began releasing AIC articles in their weekly Friday newsletter.
As already mentioned, these things are but a snapshot into some of the broader work that took place this year for AIC. This upcoming year, we long to grow in our ability to serve men called to plant and pastor. Below are some items to look forward to in the future:
- More FREE content including more regularly released podcast interviews, articles, and videos.
- A growing stable of authors
- New LMS Courses
- Regular development and expansion to ensure AIC can assist as many men as possible.
As we move into this next year, we would cherish your prayers for the Lord to provide us with the necessary means to continue forward. Lastly, if you would consider supporting AIC by making an end-of-the-year contribution, we would be truly grateful. Every little bit counts and nothing will be wasted as we seek to serve men called to plant or pastor…to build healthy churches that last!
Thank you for your reading this through to the end.
Dave and the Team at AIC