Welcome to the AIC Next Steps Course. Again, it is an honor to serve you on this journey in leadership development. This particular customized arrangement of the Next Steps Course starts with the session entitled “Loving Broken People", and is aimed at two groups: First, those who have taken the AIC Assessment and found that they have room to grow in the area of "Shepherding" or, secondly, those who just desire to training in what it means to be an effective shepherd. This is the same nearly 16 hours of content as the original AIC Next Steps Course and includes Seven Sessions total, all of it representing essential building-blocks for effective ministry. We pray these tools and resources aid you in your preparation and training!
- Session Two: VIDEO: God’s Plan for Your Weakness Video (SA)
- ‘Looking at My Life’ Questions: God’s Plan for Your Weaknesses (SA)
- Next Steps Study: God’s Plan for Your Weakness (SA)
- Sessions Quiz from Video & Reading: God’s Plan for Your Weakness (SA)
- Take Home Assignment: God’s Plan for your Weakness (SA)